National Housing Fund (“NHF”)
A special scheme administered by FMBN. It provides the financial support for a contributor to build, buy, renovate or improve his home
- Any Nigerian above the age of 18
- Applicant must be a contributor to the National Housing Fund for a minimum period of six months
- Applicant must have satisfactory evidence of regular flow of income to guarantee loan repayment
How To Apply
- Applicant is to apply through a duly licensed and accredited mortgage loan originator (MLO) of his/her choice and not directly to Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN).
- The MLO of the applicant’s choice must be accredited by FMBN to access the NHF facility.
- Application forms for NHF loans are obtainable from the MLO
- Amount contributed has nothing to do with the amount of loan you can access LOAN
- The property for which the loan is sought shall serve as security for the loan.
- The property shall conform to the existing planning laws and regulations (approved building plan).
Our Mortgages & Loans
We offer a range of products and services all designed to help you live your best life! Building Society understands that a business unit should serve a wide range of client’s requirements. As a result we have made a customer-focused solution that adds to customer’s investment.
National Housing Fund Loan (NHF)
A special scheme administered by FMBN. It provides the financial support for a contributor to build, buy, renovate or improve his home.
Home Improvement Loan
This is a Residential Loan product designed to finance the acquisition of a house or property, which should be for residential purpose only.
A salary administration product of employees of reputable organizations which helps to empower their financial independence..
Government Employee Loan
An overdraft facility granted to both Federal and State Government Employees. The short tenured
facility helps to cater for personal & domestic needs of Civil servants...
This is a Residential Loan product designed to finance the acquisition/construction of a house or property, which should be for residential purpose only.
Sowojere Quick Assess Loan
An hybrid Savings loan account designed to cater for petty traders desirous of augmenting their working capital with micro loans.
Estate Development Loan
This is a loan product designed to cater for commercial mortgage needs of Corporate bodies (such as Property development firms) and structured Cooperative Societies...
MSME Retail Loan
This product is to designed to meet the financial request of clients who have viable businesses and have sound account history.
The General Public should please note that the bank will never request for account details, BVN, pin, etcetera via email or text message.
Please refrain from giving out such details to anyone. If you are unsure of a request, please send a mail to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.